Thursday, April 23, 2009

Directions to this weekends meets

Directions from SJA to Renaissance High School - Shumake Relays
6565 West Outer Drive
Detroit, MI 48235

I-90 West to Turnpike/I-80
Turnpike West to I-280 North
I-280 North to I-75 North
I-75 North – we will exit at Allen Park and head west on Rt 39/Southfield
Rt 39/Southfield passes through a town for a mile then becomes a freeway.
Southfield Freeway North to Outer Drive
Right on Outer Drive (east) for less than two blocks
Renaissance High School will be about a mile down on the right.
estimated travel time 2:30

Directions to Willoughby South HS - site of Eastlake Ranger Relays

I-90 East to Rt 2 East (in Euclid) stay left on I-90
Rt 2 East to Rt 91 Exit
Turn Right on Rt 91 and follow for about 1 mile to Rt 20
Turn Left on Rt 20 and follow for just over a half mile
Stadium will be on the right just past the Willoughby Police Station between Robinhood and Shankland Rds
estimated travel time 35-40 minutes

No comments: